Badger Meter Dynasonics
DXN Portable Hybrid Ultrasonic Flow Meters
- Portable hybrid ultrasonic meter, transit time and Doppler measurement
- Touch-screen featuring job-specific controls
- Large, full color display for easy-to-read screens
- Data log flow, temperature and other instrumentation
- USB port for transferring data log files in .csv format
- Multiple graphing options and advanced diagnostics
- Battery or line powered
Hazardous Gas Detection & Monitoring Specialists
- Versatile Product line
- Detection and monitoring of toxic, combustible, and other gases
- Multiple applications in mines, refineries, naval vessels, schools, automotive dealerships, municipal water/sewer facilities, and many more
Omron F3SG-SR Series
Our Newest & Best
- Multi-Color Beam Indicators For Easy Operational Status.
- Very Robust Light Curtain With Thick Aluminum Housing & Recessed Face.
- PNP/NPN Selectable By Wiring To Power Supply.
- Stronger Transmitter Signals Giving Greater Immunity To Dust & Debris.
- IO-Link – Easy Remote Monitoring Of Process & Service Data.
- IP67G Rated & Operational Temperature Range -22°F (-30°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- Bluetooth Connectivity & Diagnostic Smart Phone App.
- Muting Sensor Mounting Arm Brackets For Quicker Installation.
- SD Manager 3 Software & Intelligent Tap – Can Reduce Maintenance Setup Time By 90%.
Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager
Finally a Better, Quicker, Simpler Way To Detecting Air & Vacuum Leak’s.
Do more with the same air compressors–delay the capital expense of installing an additional compressor
• Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment
• Lower energy costs
• Reduce leak detection time
• Improve reliability in your production line
• Make leak detection part of your typical maintenance routine
• Train the team in a matter of minutes
• Validate repairs on the spot
N8 W22520-A Johnson Dr.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Phone: (262) 542-1588
Fax: (262) 542-7995
Phone: (847) 803-0101
Fax: (847) 803-0102
Phone: (920) 684-7160
Fax: (920) 684-5112
Phone: (715) 302-1941
Fax: (262) 542-7995